- Should you have a grievance or wish to make a complaint either against a company employee or against the company itself please feel free to use the process below or contact one of our company directors at: email@example.com
- Auspoint policies and procedures not only reflect those principles of the ICoCA but are fully supported by the management and all employees
- Individuals who go through our grievance mechanism are able to report anonymously if you wish to do so.
- Our company will report to relevant and competent authorities if management deem the severity of the complaint warrants, in the event that a case has to be reported to the authorities our company will cooperate with any and all official investigations.
- Any breach which management might constitute as being a criminal or civil offence will be reported without delay and with absolute transparency to the relevant authorities
- Records of the complaints received will be kept indefinitely, processed and secured appropriately will be made available to relevant authorities if required
- Persons complaining will be protected against retaliation
- Disciplinary action will be taken against any person or persons found to be in breach of the code. The action taken will be dependent on the severity of the established misconduct
- We would ensure to respond back with 48hrs and if the resolution is not satisfactory this would can escalated to the MD directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN CONTACT
Please get in contact with an enquiry or if you have any questions.
+234 706 389 0923
+44 (0)7834 489 978
Plot A02/156 | 10 Benue Cresent | Wuse Zone 4 | Abuja | Nigeria
7 C-Close | Federal Housing Estate | Amadi – Ama | Port Harcourt | Rivers State | Nigeria